Saturday, May 15, 2010

I just found out about how important it is to find your Domain name.

Well. talking about the domain name game, how long did it took me to find out that my name had a price tag already. 

Maybe I was sleeping in some dungeon back then, that I was not thinking about my domain name.

There is always a lesson to be learn as the nerwork marketing community uprises to the future in a dramatically fast way.

As I finnally realize about the importance of getting my andresamador.com, my excitment was finalize quick as I google searched for it and find out someone had it for sale.

As I searched for a seconf time, I realize that the price tag had gone down, but is still a great number.

The good news about this situation, is that there is always another prefix that I can add to my name. Like  .net, .org., .ws, that is one of the options available with Global Domains International.

As you see, you never know when you might need that certain domain name, if you still have not done so, I'll suggest you to think it over, or it will cost you more in the future.

If your domain name is already register, Global Domains International,  might be a great choice for you to try.

You could give it a consideration by taking the 7 day trial and find out whether if this is the best choice for you.

Regards,

Andres Amador

http://amadorfreedom.ws

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Own Website and Internet Address(Domain)

Get Your Own Website and Internet Address(Domain)
And Your Own Online Home Based Business
• It's Fun, Add Personal Pictures, Videos, Blogs or Forums!
• Build a Family Website to Keep Family Up to Date
1. Post Family Pictures
2. Post Family Videos
3. or Even a Family Blog or Events
• Your Personal Website Email - YourName@YourSite.ws
• Build a Website for Your Club, Bowling Club or Any Club
• Use Your Website for Your Existing Business Needs
• A Website & Domain for Any Purpose
• A Website with a .WS Extension, .Com, .Biz, .Net, & More
• Easy Site Builder - No HTLM Skills Required
• Free Professional Templates


Everything for Only $10.00 Per Month
(Free 7-Day Trial, You Will Not be Billed if You Cancel)