Saturday, March 13, 2010

My comment of the day.......

Todays,'s article is about a letter I received from someone that I will keep his privacy. It really sink to me and I will like to share it with you.

very nice lady called me the other day to ask me a question about her business.


When I returned her call and got into conversation, I found out that her question was about a Company that I am no longer marketing for.

When explaining that her question was out of my reach, she wanted to know why I was no longer a part of the company she was calling about.

Instead of explaining in detail why Sophia & I left our old Company, I offered her the Report that not only explained why we left that old business model, but also the document that clearly changed our lives. She didn’t respond to my offer.

In any case, the next words out of her mouth (after learning that we moved to a New Company, Product Line & Business Model) was...

“What is the Investment?”

My response was:

“That’s a good question Mary, but what I have found is that people who ask what it costs before they even know what “it” is, are more concerned about spending money than earning it. The truth is, there is far more of an investment of your time, energy and creativity than there is of money.”

[Then I went silent]

She said, “well how much would I have to put in to make any back?”

My response was:

“Well that depends on how much you want in return. I don’t know how much you will put in or how committed you willl be, so truly, that is impossible for me to answer. Again, you must put in more of your time, talent and discipline, than money, to be successful.”

Mary replied to me, “You know, I’ve been in Home Business for many years, probably longer than you’ve been alive (she might even be right!), and in all my years, I’ve never heard such a great response to this question. Young man, I’d like to look at the business you and your wife are building. I think I have a lot to learn from you.”

Now clearly Mary was a very bright lady and knew some good value when she heard it, so I left her with the following thought:

I said, “Mary, you know, I don’t even know if our business is a fit for you or not, and if not, that’s ok, but if you will send me a request for my information, I will reply back with a link to our Business if you truly want to take a look.

Sure enough, Mary sent her email to my private email address and I responded back with the link I promised.

I noticed within just minutes Mary began her search on our website as she became a lead in our System.

So, the moral of the story?

By providing value and then perhaps very gently suggesting that if a person is interested in your business, to let you know, you might create enough curiousity resulting in a new prospect or lead.

Certainly, you want to be more interested in them, than interesting to them.

Learn more about them than they learn about you.

With this formula, you can’t go wrong.

Mary certainly appreciated it and her actions were a direct result of our conversation.

After all, the Investment is never just about capital, but about how much of yourself you are willing to put into your business - which is far more valueable than money.

Thank you for your valuable time.
God Bless you
Andres Amador

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Your Own Website and Internet Address(Domain)

Get Your Own Website and Internet Address(Domain)
And Your Own Online Home Based Business
• It's Fun, Add Personal Pictures, Videos, Blogs or Forums!
• Build a Family Website to Keep Family Up to Date
1. Post Family Pictures
2. Post Family Videos
3. or Even a Family Blog or Events
• Your Personal Website Email - YourName@YourSite.ws
• Build a Website for Your Club, Bowling Club or Any Club
• Use Your Website for Your Existing Business Needs
• A Website & Domain for Any Purpose
• A Website with a .WS Extension, .Com, .Biz, .Net, & More
• Easy Site Builder - No HTLM Skills Required
• Free Professional Templates


Everything for Only $10.00 Per Month
(Free 7-Day Trial, You Will Not be Billed if You Cancel)